- Combination of adenomyosis and hyperplastic processes of uterus: improvement tactics of diagnostics and treatment
Combination of adenomyosis and hyperplastic processes of uterus: improvement tactics of diagnostics and treatment
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.7(123):132–134; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.123.132
Prudnikov P. M.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
The objective: improvement of tactics of diagnostics and adenomyosis treatment in combination with hyperplastic processes of uterus.
Patients and methods. We conducted examination and treatment of 100 patients with the established diagnosis of an adenomyosis in combination with hyperplastic processes of uterus. Patients are divided into 2 groups depending on option of conservative therapy.
Results. Results of the conducted researches allow to allocate comparative aspects of conservative treatment of an adenomyosis in combination with hyperplastic processes of uterus by way of use of endometrial hormonal spirals and hormonal preparations for systemic application. The received results allow us to recommend this technique for wide use in practical health care.
Conclusion. The algorithm improved by us allows to increase efficiency of diagnostics and treatment of the combined forms of an adenomyosis and hyperplastic processes of uterus. Key words: adenomyosis, hyperplastic processes of uterus, conservative therapy.
1. Adamyan LV, Bobkova MV. 2015. Modern approaches to endometriosis treatment. Obstetrics and gynecology 3:10-14.
2. Adamyan LV, Kulakov VI. 2010. Endometriosis. M.: Medicine:317.
3. Baskakov VP. 2009. Clinic and endometriosis treatment. L, Medicine:240.
4. Baskakov PM, Litvinov VV, Homulenko IA. 2009. Use deсapeptilum-3,75 at complex of rehabilitational actions after laparoscopic treatment of an endometriosis. Pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology. 5:120-121.
5. Davydov AI, Pashkov VM. 2010. Genital endometriosis. Clinical lectures on obstetrics and gynecology. M, Medicine:241-261.
6. Kokhanevich EV, Dudka SV, Sudoma IO. 2001. Modern methods of diagnostics and treatment of genital endometriosis. Collection of scientific works of association of obstetricians-gynecologists of Ukraine. K:340-342.
7. Antoni J. Duleba. 2008. Diagnosis of endometriosis. Obstet. Gynecol. Clin. 24:331-332. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0889-8545(05)70307-7
8. Audebert AJM. 2010. Formes occultes et minimes de l'endometriose: strategie therapeutique. Rev. Franc. Gynecol. Obstet. 85;2:79-84.
9. Barbieri RL. 2012. Etiology and epidemiology of endometriosis. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 162;2:565-567. https://doi.org/10.1016/0002-9378(90)90430-F