- Clinical aspects of various forms of ovarium apoplexy of ovary
Clinical aspects of various forms of ovarium apoplexy of ovary
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.1(127):92–95; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.127.92
Ishchak O. М.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
The objective: to study clinical aspects at women with an anemic form of ovarium apoplexy at the present stage.
Materials and methods. Сlinical-laboratory examination of 140 women, with which – 65 patients with an anemic form of ovarium apoplexy, for the first time treated by laparoscopic operations was conducted.
Results. The received results testify that the indicator of duration of an operative measure (р<0.05) was the only significant difference between two studied groups. Operations were almost by 1.5 times more long in the 2nd group of patients, hemostasis by which it was carried out by means of suture on ovarium. In the analysis of digital records of an operational grant defined that the stage of hemostasis assuming in 100% enucleating of cyst and applying of one or several seams on wound of ovarium is the reason of augmentation of its duration. Duration of stage increased because laparoscopic suture, in particular with intracorporale setting of knots, is rather labor-consuming procedure. Any significant differences between groups on the average the hemorrhage volume, frequency of the combined operations, postoperative maintaining, current of the postoperative period and duration of stay in hospital it was revealed not.
Conclusion. The received clinical results needs to be considered when maintaining women with an ovary apoplexy.
Key words: ovary apoplexy, various forms, clinical aspects.
1. Balakshina NG. 2017. Faktoryi riska apopleksii yaichnika. Sibirskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal 4;22:45–48.
2. Kirillov AV. 2016. Kliniko-morfologicheskie osobennosti razlichnyih form apopleksii yaichnika. Byulleten sibirskoy meditsinyi 1;7:76–79.
3. Koh LI. 2016. Osobennosti ehograficheskoy kartinyi s tsvetnoy dopplerometriey posle perenesennoy apopleksii yaichnika. Materialyi XII Rossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Nereshennyie i diskussionnyie voprosyi v akusherstve i ginekologii»: Meditsina v Kuzbasse. Kemerovo: 4:47–49.
4. Sodnomova NV. 2015. Morfologicheskie aspektyi razlichnyih form apopleksii yaichnikov. Sbornik nauchnyih trudov mezhregionalnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Aktualnyie voprosyi akusherstva i ginekologii». Krasnoyarsk:55–58.
5. Pontiroli AE, Ruga S. 2014. Invecchia mentoe controllo gipofisario della funzione gonadica. G. Gerontol. 41;8:293-298.
6. Purdy RH, Grant KA. 2011. Behavioral effect of neuroactive steroids related to alcohol deperedence and witholrawal. The Brain: source and target for sex steroid hormones. New York – London: 103-112.
7. Shien SM, Shen MDM, Fuh M. 2016. Plasma lipid and lipoprotein concentration in chines maize with coronary arty disease after apoplexia. Atherosderosis. 67:49–55.