- Causes and consequences of surgical treatment on uterine appendages in women with infertility
Causes and consequences of surgical treatment on uterine appendages in women with infertility
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.2(128):100–102; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.128.100
Dubchak A. E. , Milevskiy О. V. , Obeid N. М.
SI «Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology NAMS of Ukraine», Kyiv
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev
SI «Central city hospital № 1», Zhytomyr
The objective: to determine the causes and consequences of surgical treatment of uterine appendages in women with infertility.
Materials and methods. 120 women of reproductive age with a tubal peritoneal factor of infertility and benign ovarian formations, an ectopic pregnancy, who underwent organ-preserving surgical intervention on the uterine appendages in urgent and planned order were examined.
Results. Based on the results of the survey, 76 (63.7%) women in the main group (group 1) underwent surgical treatment in a planned manner, 44 (36.7%) in the main group (group 2), surgical treatment was performed in urgent order .
The causes of surgical intervention of women with infertility on the uterine appendages in urgent order were ovarian apoplexy, an abnormal ectopic pregnancy, in a planned order – benign ovarian formations, ovarian apoplexy, undisturbed tubal pregnancy.
Conclusion. The worsening of the parameters of the ovarian reserve of ovaries, which largely depends on the planned surgical treatment and the concomitant volume of surgical intervention, and the psychological disadaptation of the majority of the examined patients, the surgical treatment of which was carried out in urgent order.
Key words: infertility, operations on the appendages of the uterus, ovarian reserve.
1. Parashchuk YuS, Kalinovska OI, Hryshchenko MH, Parashchuk VIu. 2014. Bezplidnist u shliubi: navch. posibnyk. Kharkiv: KhNMU:124.
2. Sabanicheva DH. 2014. Kliniko-statisticheskiy analiz otdalennyih rezultatov i kachestvo zhizni zhenschin posle funktsionalno-schadyaschih ginekologicheskih operatsiy. Avtoref. dis.kand. med. nauk.:18.
3. Dubchak AE, Nizhnik-ShkIryak ZA. 2012. SuchasnI tendentsіуi formuvannya reproduktivnogo potentsIalu v dIvchat-pIdlItkIv (oglyad lIteraturi). Zdorove zhenschinyi 4(70):41–43.
4. Isaeva LV, Urvacheva EE, Bogatyireva LN, Minets YuV. 2007. Metabolicheskie narusheniya i reproduktivnoe zdorove zhenschin. Vestn. Volgo-gr. gos. med. un-ta 4:8–10.
5. Dodonov AN, Trubin VB, Trubina TE i dr. 2008. Uluchshenie kachestva okazaniya meditsinskoy pomoschi zhenschinam pri hirurgicheskom lechenii miomyi matki. Materialy IV S'ezda akusherov-ginekologov Rossii. M:35–36.
6. Kupermann М, Summitt RJ, Varner RE et al. 2005, Jun. Sexual Functioning after compared with supracervicel hysterectomy: a randomized trial. Obstet. Gynecol. 105(6):1309–1318.
7. Lavrie TA, Nordin A et al. 2016. Medical and surgical interventions for the treatment of usual-type vulval intraepithelial neoplasia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. Is1. CD011837.
8. Li SZ, Liu В, Wen ZQ. 2009. The impact of electrocoagulation on ovarian reserve after laparoscopic excision of ovarian cysts: a prospective clinical study of 191 patients. Fertil Steril. 92(4):1428–1435. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2008.08.071; PMid:18930212
9. Liu JH, Zanotti KM. 2011. Management of the adnexal mass. Obstet Gynecol. 117(6):1413–1428. https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0b013e31821c62b6; PMid:21606754
10. Gasyimova UR. 2014. Sostoyanie ovarialnogo rezerva u zhenschin reproduktivnogo vozrasta, perenYosshih organosohranyayuschie operatsii na organah malogo taza. Avtoref. diss.kand. med. nauk. M:25.