- The analysis of cases of abdominal delivery acute fetal hypoxia
The analysis of cases of abdominal delivery acute fetal hypoxia
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.5(121):28–31; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.121.28
\Vdovichenko Yu. P., Goncharuk N. P., Gurzhenko Ye. Yu.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education PL Shupika, Kyiv
Kyiv City Maternity Hospital № 1
The objective: was to study the level of abdominal delivery, its structure according to indications from the fetus, the effect of cesarean sections on perinatal losses in acute fetal hypoxia.
Patients and methods. The study was conducted on the basis of the Kyiv City Maternity Hospital №1 for the period from 2001 to 2011. The frequency of cesarean sections was studied and analyzed, the percentage of urgent and planned operations was established, the structure of cesarean sections according to the indications from the fetus was determined, the frequency of cesarean sections in acute hypoxia Fetus, perinatal losses were studied, an analysis of the dependence of perinatal losses on the frequency of cesarean sections during fetal distress was carried out. The analysis used the history of delivery of women giving birth, which culminated in cesarean section.
Results. In analyzing the structure of cesarean sections, the fetal indications are as follows: fetal hypoxia, confirmed by objective methods, in the absence of conditions for urgent delivery per vias naturales; Pelvic presentation of the fetus at a mass of more than 3700 g; in vitro fertilization; incorrect position of the fetus after the outflow of amniotic fluid.
The conclusion. An increase in the frequency of cesarean sections was noted. Attention is drawn to the positive trend of decreasing the frequency of urgent surgical interventions. The expected decrease in the number of perinatal losses with an increase in the level of caesarean sections due to fetal distress has not been confirmed.
Key words: cesarean section, acute fetal hypoxia, cardiotocographic monitoring.
1. Botoeva EA, Ivanova IV, Dambaeva AR i soavt. 2009. Kesarevo sechenie v sovremennom akusherstve. Vestnik Buryatskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta 12:72–74.
2. Komicsarova LM. 1998. Kesarevo sechenie i ego rol v snizhenii materinskoy i perinatalnoy smertnosti. Avtoref. v vide nauchnogo doklada kand. med. nauk. M:82.
3. Logutova LS. 1996. Optimizatsiya kesareva secheniya. Meditsinskie i sotsialnyie aspekty. Avtoref. diss. d-ra med. nauk. M:48.
4. Pirogova VI. 2011. Operativnoe rodorazreshenie. Zdorov’ya Ukrainу 1:18–20.
5. Prilepskaya VN. 2007. Hronika. Akush. i gin. 3:78–79.
6. Serov VN. 2004. Sovremennoe akusherstvo i kesarevo sechenie. Rus. med. zhurnal. 12;13:749–751.
7. Suhih GT, Adamyan LB. 2007. Sostoyanie i perspektivyi reproduktivnogo zdorovya naseleniya Rossii. Sovremennyie tehnologii v diagnostike i lechenii ginekologicheskih zabolevaniy:5–19.
8. Chernuha EA. 2005. Kakova optimalnaya chastota kesareva secheniya v sovremennom akusherstve? Akush. i gin. 5:8–12.
9. Shilova SD. 2007. Perinatalnaya smertnost pri kesarevom sechenii. Zdravoohranenie Belorussii 10:27–30.
10. Report on Maternity 2000 and 2001. Ministry of Health. New Zeland Health Information Service. 2003:3.
11. Robson MS. 2001. Can we reduce the caesarean section rate? Best Practice a Research Clin. Obstet. Gynecol. 151:234.
12. The National Sentinel Section Caesarean Audit RCOG Clinical Effectiveness Unit, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. London. 2001.