- Therapy of recurrent urinary tract infection in children with assessment of the uropathogens sensitivity profile
Therapy of recurrent urinary tract infection in children with assessment of the uropathogens sensitivity profile
SOVREMENNAYA PEDIATRIYA.2017.2(82):111-116; doi 10.15574/SP.2017.82.111
Ovcharenko L. S., Vertegel A. A., Andrienko T. G., Samokhin I. V., Kryazhev O. V., Sheludko D. N.
SI «Zaporozhye Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine»
The aim: reducing the incidence of children with inflammatory pathology of the urinary system by increasing the effectiveness and safety of therapy and prevention. Under observation were 60 children aged 6 to 16 years in the period of urogenital tract recurrent infections exacerbation. Two groups of observation (30 children in each) were formed: 1) children aged 6–16 years with urogenital tract recurrent infections receiving Furamag for the treatment of an acute period of the disease for 7 days; 2) children aged 6–16 years with urogenital tract recurrent infections receiving cefixime for the treatment of an acute period of the disease for 7 days. Clinical and laboratory efficacy of Furamag application was characterized by relief of dysuric symptoms, episodes of leukocyturia, reduction in the number of CFUs of pathogenic and opportunistic microflora in the urine. Conclusion: Furamag is an effective treatment for acute and urinary tract recurrent infections in children aged 6–16 years.
Key words: children, urinary system, furagin soluble, treatment.
1. Averyanova NI, Balueva LG. 2016. Lechenie i profilaktika retsidivov pielonefrita s kristalluriey u detey. Rossiyskiy vestn perinatol i pediatrii. 6; 61: 6.
2. Averyanova NI, Balueva LG, Rudavina TI. 2015. Sovershenstvovanie podhodov k lecheniyu pielonefrita u detey s narusheniem metabolizma schavelevoy i mochevoy kislot. Vyatskiy med vestn.2; 2(46): 12—15.
3. Makovetskaya GA, Mazur LI, Balashova EA, Bazranova YuYu. 2016. Infektsiya nizhnih otdelov mochevyivodyaschih putey u detey: klinicheskaya praktika. Rossiyskiy vestn perinatol i pediatrii. 61(6): 99—103.
4. Myagkova N. 2013. Sovremennaya farmakoterapiya v nefrologi. Pochki. 2(4): 42—46.
5. Padeyskaya EN. 2005. Furamag v ryadu antimikrobnyih preparatov, proizvodnyih 5 nitrofurana: znachenie dlya klinicheskoy praktiki. Infektsii i antimikrobnaya terapiya. 6; 1: 24—31.
6. Pro zatverdzhennia metodychnykh vkazivok shchodo vyznachennia chutlyvosti mikroorhanizmiv do antybakterialnykh preparativ. Nakaz MOZ Ukrainy No.167 vid 05.04.2007. http://www.moz.gov.ua.
7. Budnik TV, Mordovets YM. 2016. The Results of the Study of Microbiologic Pattern of the Urinary Tract Infection in Children from Kyiv and Kyiv Region. Kidneys. 2(16): 21—25. https://doi.org/10.22141/2307-12184.108.40.2066.72744
8. David S, Hamilton JP. 2010. Drug-induced Liver Injury. US Gastroenterol Hepatol Rev. 6: 73-80. PMid:21874146 PMCid:PMC3160634
9. Hodson EM, Willis NS, Craig JC. 2007. Antibiotics for acute pyelonephritis in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. Is 4, Art No.: CD003772.
10. Kennedy KM, Glynn LG, Dineen B. 2010. A survey of the management of urinary tract infection in children in primary care and comparison with the NICE guidelines. BMC Family Practice. 11: 6. https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2296-11-6; PMid:20102638 PMCid:PMC2823660
11. Mordovec YM. 2015. Use of Nifuratel in the Treatment of Urinary Tract Infections in Children and Adolescents. Kidneys. 2(12): 52—55.
12. Utsch B, Klaus G. 2014. Urinalysis in children and adolescents. Dtsch Arztebl Int. 111: 617-626. PMid:25283761 PMCid:PMC4187024