- Рrophylaxis of unsuccessful attempts of auxiliary genesial technologies
Рrophylaxis of unsuccessful attempts of auxiliary genesial technologies
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.3(119):110–112; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.119.110
Paluga I. E.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
The objective: depression of frequency of unsuccessful attempts of auxiliary genesial technologies on the basis of studying of new aspects of pathogenesis of female sterility, and also improvement and introduction of algorithm of prognostic and treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Patients and methods. Аt 1 stage (forecasting of results of ART) 97 married couples (1 group) which passed sterility treatment were surveyed. At the 2nd stage (prophylaxis of unsuccessful attempts of ART) 108 patients of genesial age who had in the anamnesis of 2 and more attempts of ART were surveyed.
Results. Unsuccessful attempts ART arise at various reasons of sterility: a tubal and peritoneal factor – 48.5%; endocrine disturbances – 44.3%; a man’s factor – 29.9%; an external genital endometriosis of the I–II st – 21,7%, and also a combination of above-mentioned reasons of sterility – 60.8%. At female factors of sterility depression of an ovarialny reserve and unavailability of functional state an endometrium which take place are the main reasons of unsuccessful attempts of auxiliary genesial technologies as is independent, and in a combination.
Conclusion. For rising of efficiency of ART it is necessary to use, first of all, effective forecasting taking into account functional, laboratory and morphological methods of researches. Further, it is necessary to develop the individual program of specific preparation taking into account all preliminary results.
Key words: auxiliary genesial technologies, unsuccessful attempts, prophylaxis.
1. Suslikova LV. 2013. Modern auxiliary genesial technologies in Ukraine. Treatment Art. Magazine modern doctor 4:13-15.
2. Bulavenko OV. 2013. A role to vitamin D in genesial function of the woman. Materials IV of international scientific and practical conference young scientists 4:35-38.
3. Yaremchuk TP. 2011. Genesial losses of an immune genesis. Diagnostics and treatment of patients with genesial losses of an immune genesis. Part ІІ. Pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecologist 73;6:112-117.
4. Trokhimovich OV. 2011. An assessment of the endocrine status of patients with the broken genesial function and an artificial abortion in the anamnesis. Pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecologist 73;5:75-78.
5. Chermak II. 2011. Tactics of treatment of sterility at women of late genesial age with a uterus leiomyoma. Pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecologist 73;5:97-99.
6. Yuzko AM. 2011. A role and a place vaginal dysbioses in genesial medicine. Clinical and experimental pathology 10;4:198-199.