- Prophylaxis of obstetric and perinatal pathology at application of the family focused technologies during pregnancy and labors
Prophylaxis of obstetric and perinatal pathology at application of the family focused technologies during pregnancy and labors
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.3(119):79–81; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.119.79
Vdovichenko S. Yu.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
The objective: depression of frequency of obstetric and perinatal pathology on the basis of application family focused technologies during pregnancy and partner labors at delivery.
Patients and methods. In compliance of a goal researches were conducted in three stages: at 1 stage we carried out the retrospective analysis of clinical course of 26 291 pregnancy and childbirth during 2010-2014; at the 2nd stage the prospective analysis of delivery of 300 women (1 group) who were carried out on the algorithm developed by us with application of the family focused technologies and as group of 2 comparisons 300 labors without participation of the partner were analysed was carried out; at the 3rd stage medico-social features at 100 women and their husbands at whom the family focused technologies, and also at 100 doctors of obstetricians-gynecologists were used were studied.
Results. The clinical course of pregnancy and labors at application family focused technologies and partner labors is characterized by depression of frequency of complications during gestation and delivery – anemia of pregnant women (for 4.3±0.4%); placental dysfunction (for 9.6±0.9%); fetus arrests of development (for 5.3±0.5%); anomalies of patrimonial activity (for 9.7±0.9%); a fetus distress (for 1.0±0.1%); the cesarean sections (for 6.0±0.6%); disturbances of contractive activity of uterus after the delivery (for 9.3±0.9%); a wound fever (for 1.7±0.1%); augmentation of frequency of normogalactiya (for 11.0±1.0%) and decreases of hypogalactia of various degree (for 6.0±0.6%). Besides, the augmentation of frequency of the birth of children with an assessment behind a scale Apgar more than 7 points (for 5.6±0.5%) takes place; decrease of disturbances of postanatalny adaptation of newborns (for 6.7±0.6%) and lack of born losses. The developed algorithm allows to lift level of the positive relation of doctors with an experience to 10 years for 21.2±2.2% and with an experience more than 10 years – for 16.2±1.6%, and also to lower level of aggressive maintaining labors by 21.2±2.1%.
Conclusion. Results of the conducted researches testify that application of the family focused technologies during pregnancy and labors on the algorithm developed by us allows to improve obstetric and perinatal results of a delivery of women that is a basis for their wide use in practical health care.
Key words: the family focused technologies, pregnancy, labors, prophylaxis.
1. Abramchenko VV. 2010. Induction of labors and their regulation by prostaglandins. The management for doctors. Elby: SPb:288.
2. Glagoleva EA, Mikhaylova OI, Balushkina AA. 2010. Methods an assessment of the psychological status in obstetrics. Russian medical magazine 9:9-10.
3. Kostenko OYu. 2013. An assessment of efficiency of epidural anesthesia at induction of patrimonial activity against not enough prepared patrimonial ways. Pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology 3:73-77.
4. Markin LB. 2010. Prophylaxis of delicacy of patrimonial activity. Pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology 2:80-82.
5. Radzinsky VE. 2011. Obstetric risk. Information maximum minimum of danger to mother and baby. М:285.
6. Sergiyenko SN. 2010. Features of a clinical course of pregnancy and labors at women various somatotypes. Pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology 5:78-80.
7. Ayar A, Celik H, Ozcelik O. 2013. Homocysteine-induced enhancement of spontaneous contractions of myometrium isolated from pregnant women. Acta Obstet. Gyn. Scand. 182:789-793.
8. Ben Regaya L, Fatnassi R, Khlifi A. 2013. Role of deambulation during labour: A prospective randomized study. J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris): 6-10.