- Pregnancy and labors at women with a hysteromyoma after reconstructive operations
Pregnancy and labors at women with a hysteromyoma after reconstructive operations
HEALTH OF WOMAN.2017.1(117):54–55; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.117.54
Zhovtenko O. V.
Odessa national medical University MH of Ukraine
The objective: depression of frequency of obstetric and perinatal pathology at women who transferred before pregnancy a conservative myomectomy із on the basis of studying the clinical-ekhografical, hemodynamic, endocrinologic, metabolic and morphological features a condition of fetoplacental complex, and also improvement of algorithm of diagnostic and treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Patients and methods. Features of a clinical course of pregnancy and labors at 266 women with a hysteromyoma (in the anamnesis there was no expeditious treatment), which were divided into two groups depending on the sizes of myomatous knots are studied. Features of a clinical course of pregnancy and labors at 126 women who transferred a conservative myomectomy before pregnancy are studied. Pregnant women were divided into two groups from a technique of the performed operation and tactics of conducting pregnancy.
Results. Results of the conducted researches testify to high risk of development of perinatal pathology at women with a hysteromyoma who were operated before pregnancy in volume of a conservative myomectomy.
Conclusion. Use of the algorithm of diagnostic and treatment-and-prophylactic actions added with us allows to improve perinatal outcomes of a delivery of women of group of high risk.
Key words: hysteromyoma, reconstructive operations, pregnancy, labors.
1. Vikhlyaeva EM. 2014. About strategy and tactics of maintaining patients with a hysteromyoma. The Messenger of the Russian association of obstetricians-gynecologists 3:21–23.
2. Adamyan LV, Askolskaya SI, Kudryakova TA. 2015. Volume and access influence at a hysterectomy on a psychoemotional condition of women. The Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy in diagnostics and treatment of gynecologic diseases: Moscow:178–186.
3. Kiryushchenkov AP. 2006. Hysteromyoma. Doctor: 1:2–5.
4. Brekhman GI. 2006. Hysteromyoma: psychosomatic aspects, conservative treatment and prophylaxis. М:220.
5. Frolova II. 2014. Uterus leiomyoma: morphology and etiopathogenesis questions. Questions of obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology: 3;4:76–79.
6. Tsoi AS. 2015. Laparoscopic conservative myomectomy. Reproduction Problems 2:26–28.
7. Evdokimova VV. 2008. Prophylaxis and diagnostics the tromboticheskikh of complications after gynecologic operations at patients with an antifosfolipidny syndrome: the thesis on competition the candidate of medical sciences: special 14.01.01. Kiev:157.
8. Samsioe G. 2013. Medical and surgical strategies for treating urogynecological disoders. Int. J. Fertil.: 41:135–141.
9. Vasilchenko NP. 2015. Treatment of patients by hysteromyoma and its efficiency. Obstetrics and gynecology 2:7–10.