- Peculiarities of hormonal homesostasis and its role in implementation of profilative processes of exo- endocervix in the background cervical lesions associated with functional ovarian cysts
Peculiarities of hormonal homesostasis and its role in implementation of profilative processes of exo- endocervix in the background cervical lesions associated with functional ovarian cysts
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.6(122):128–131; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.122.128
Matviykiv N. I., Makarchuk O. M.
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
It is known that the cervix is a hormone-dependent organ, indicating a certain unity of pathogenetic mechanisms underlying the development of the background cervical lesions.
The objective: to evaluate the peculiarities of the hormonal status of the background cervical lesions in women of reproductive age with benign ovarian tumours.
Patients and methods. It has been performed an assessment of the hormonal homeostasis state by studying the steroid and gonadotropic hormones in the blood of women with the background cervical lesions (BCL) and functional ovarian cysts (the main group (60 patients) and women with surgical interventions on the ovaries with tumours (comparative group (60 patients). The control group consisted of 20 healthy women.
Results. The bacteriological and bacterioscopic examination revealed high rates of contamination with urogenital infection in women of both groups (94.2%); special attention should be paid to the high degree of infection of the urogenital mucous membrane in the patients of the first group under study. The extended colposcopy showed that patients of the first group had ectopy of cylindrical epithelium 2.9 times more often, endometriosis of the cervix and polyps – twice as often, 13.3% of women had condylomatous cervicitis as a manifestation of papillomavirus infection. While in patients of the second group endocervicitis was diagnosed 2.5 times more often, and erosive uterine cervical ectropion – 1,8 times more often (p<0.05). It should be noted that in 94 cases (78.9%), cytological smears were classified according to type II cytograms – inflammatory type of smear, in 32.5% of which the proliferative epithelial changes were detected. In both groups patients tended to increase the prolactin concentration in their blood by 1,8 times and testosterone by 1,6 times, indicating functional hyperprolactinemia and hyperandrogenemia in this category of women.
Conclusion. Patients with endocrine dysfunction on the background of ovarian tumour formations and BCL suffer more often from ectopy of the cylindrical epithelium, proliferating endocervicosis and endometriosis of the cervix, which is obviously associated with a significant percentage of infections in this group, including viral aetiology, and also with prolonged dyshormonal changes in the reproductive sphere of the female body.
Key words: benign tumours of ovaries, background cervical lesions, hormonal state, vaginal microbiocenosis.
1. Voznesenskaya NV, Kozhemyatova IV, Albutova ML. 2009. Diagnosticheskaya znachimost metoda izucheniya morfologii tservikalnoy slizi dlya otsenki urovnya gormonalnoy nasyischennosti v dinamike menstrualnogo tsikla. Materialyi Vserossiyskoy konferentsii «Innovatsionnyie tehnologii ranney diagnostiki i lecheniya v meditsinskoy praktike». Ulyanovsk:84–89.
2. Herasymova TV. 2014. Optymizatsiia diahnostyky ta likuvannia funktsionalnykh kіst yaechnykiv. Medytsynskye aspektу zdorovia zhenshchynу 5(80):65–73.
3. Grigoryan OR, Uzhegova ZhA, Andreeva EN. 2007. Rol endogennyih polovyih steroidov v geneze predrakovyih zabolevaniy i raka sheyki matki pri endokrinopatiyah. Problemyi endokrinologii 53;2:15–19.
4. Zhuk SI, Nochvina EA. 2006. Sostav mikrofloryi kishechnika i vlagalischa u zhenschin rannego reproduktivnogo vozrasta na fone disgormonalnyih rasstroystv. ZbIrnik naukovih prats asotsIatsIYi akusherIv-gInekologIv UkraYini. K, Intermed:273–276.
5. Kulakov VI, Gataulina RG, Suhih GT. 2005. Izmeneniya reproduktivnoy sistemyi i ih korrektsiya u zhenschin s dobrokachestvennyimi opuholyami i opuholevidnyimi obrazovaniyami yaichnikov. M, Triada-H:256.
6. Rogovskaya SI, Miheeva IV, Shipulina OYu, Minkina GN, Podzolkova NM, Radzinskiy VE, Shipulin GA. 2012. Rasprostranennost papillomavirusnoy infektsii v Rossii. Epidemiologiya i vaktsinoprofilaktika 1:25–33.
7. Yunger VI. 2010. OtsInka mIkrobIotsenozu pIhvi pri fonovih protsesah shiyki matki na tlI mIstsevoYi ImunokorektsIYi. Tavricheskiy mediko-biologicheskiy vestnik. Trudyi Kryimskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. S.I. Georgievskogo. Problemyi, dostizheniya i perspektivyi razvitiya mediko-biologicheskih nauk i prakticheskogo zdravoohraneniya 149; IV:303.