- Oxidative stress as an important pathogenetic mechanism of changes in the reproductive health of women with somatoform diseases and violation of autonomic homeostasis
Oxidative stress as an important pathogenetic mechanism of changes in the reproductive health of women with somatoform diseases and violation of autonomic homeostasis
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.3(119):23–27; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.119.23
Podolskyi Vl. V., Podolskyi V. V., Tishchenko V. K., Strizhak S. K.
SI «Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv
The objective: to investigate the status of phospholipids and neutral lipids of blood cells in fertile aged women with violation of autonomic homeostasis and changes in reproductive health.
Patients and methods. We examined 360 women with violation of autonomic homeostasis in the form of autonomic dysfunction syndrome and somatofom dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system of hypertonic, hypotonic and cardiac type and changes in reproductive health such as: artificial abortions, infertility and uterine leiomyoma.
Results. The article presents data from a study of lipid peroxidation of cell membranes in fertile aged women with violation of autonomic homeostasis and changes in reproductive health. The obtained data of decay products concentrations of phospholipids and neutral lipids of cellular membranes indicate the ravages of free radical compounds to form intermediates and final products of lipid peroxidation. The results confirm the role of oxidative stress as an important pathogenetic mechanism of changes in the reproductive health of women with somatoform disorders and violations of autonomic homeostasis.
Conclusion. Changes in the concentration of phospholipids, neutral lipids and lipid peroxidation products indicate a destabilizing effect on cell membranes in women with violation of autonomic homeostasis and reproductive health changes. Increasing the number of phospholipid degradation products show a decrease in the liquid component of cell membranes, which in turn changes the nature receptor interaction, as evidenced by a study hormonal and leads to disruption of feedback mechanisms concentration of hormones in the blood.
Key words: oxidative stress, lipid peroxidation, women of fertile age, violations of autonomic homeostasis, changes in reproductive health.
1. Antibodies to cardiolipin (screening IgM, IgG). URL: http://www.invitro.ua/ua/analizes/for-doctors/1081/8307/ (date of request 20.11.2016)
2. Antibodies to phosphatidylserine, IgG/IgM. URL: http://www.biochemmack.ru/catalog/element/13985/16221/ (date of requ 20.11.2016)
3. Baraboy VA, Orel VE, Karnaukh IМ. 1991. Peroxide oxidation and radiation. K, Naukova Dumka: 256.
4. Vladimirov YuA., Archakov AI. 1972. Peroxide oxidation of lipids in biological membranes. M, Nauka: 252.
5. Gorbunova AV. 2000. The autonomic nervous system and the stability of cardiovascular functions in emotional stress. Neurochemistry 17;3:163-184.
6. Zavarzyna VA. 2008. Free-radical processes in experimental cerebral ischemia. Lipid peroxidation products (conjugated diene, TBA-reagents, shiffovy base), Graduate work.
7. Kostyuk VA, Potapovich AI, Lunets EF. 1984. Spectrophotometric determination of diene conjugates. Questions of medical chemistry T.ХХХ;4: 125-127.
8. Oxidation Stress (2016). URL: https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%d0%9e%d0%ba%d0%b8%d1%81%d0%bb%d1%8e%d0%b2%d0%b0%d0%bb%d1%8c%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%b9_%d1%81%d1%82%d1%80%d0%b5%d1%81 (date of request 05.12.2016)
9. Oxidative stress under conditions in vitro, in vivo and its possible correction. 2013. URL: http://www.biochemistry.org.ua/index.php/uk/naukovi-seminari-ibkh/scientific-seminar-qproblems-of-modern-biochemistryq/1831-06112013 (date of request 08.12.2016)
10. Romanova LA, Stalnaya ID. 1977. Method for determination of lipid hydroperoxides by means of ammonium thiocyanate. Modern methods in biochemistry. М: 64-66.
11. Ushkalova VN, Kadochnikova GD, 1987. Method for determining the products of lipid peroxidation in the blood. Certificate of authorship № 1303938.
12. What is oxidative stress, and how to avoid it. URL: http://emed.org.ua/novini-medicini/2751-shho-take-oksidativnij-stres-i-jak-jogo-uniknuti (date of request 05.12.2016)
13. Xia, Huijing; Suda, Sonia; Bindom, Sharell; Feng, Yumei; Gurley, Susan B; Seth, Dale; Navar, L. Gabriel; Lazartigues, Eric Blagosklonny, Mikhail V, 2011. (Editor) ACE2-Mediated Reduction of Oxidative Stress in the Central Nervous System Is Associated with Improvement of Autonomic Function (Brain ACE2 and Oxidative Stress), PLoS ONE, Vol.6(7)
14. Eckhard. Lammert Martin Zeeb, 2011. Metabolism of human diseases organ physiology and pathophysiology. Vienna, Springer.
15. Ibrahim, Badr M, Fan, Ming; Abdel Rahman, Abdel A. 2014 May. Oxidative Stress and Autonomic Dysregulation Contribute to the Acute Time Dependent Myocardial Depressant Effect of Ethanol in Conscious Female Rats, Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research 38(5): 1205-1215. https://doi.org/10.1111/acer.12363; PMid:24754626 PMCid:PMC3999510
16. Oxidative stress and autonomic nervous system functions in restless legs syndrome, European Journal of Clinical Investigation 41(7). 2011 July.
17. Stocks J, Dormandy T. 1971. The autoxidation of human redell lippid induced by hydrogen peroxidate, Brit.J.Haematol. 20;1: 95-111. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2141.1971.tb00790.x; PMid:5540044
18. Thiyagarajan, Ramkumar; Subramanian, Senthil Kumar, Sampath, Nishanth, Madanmohan Trakroo, Pravati, Pal, Zachariah, Bobby, Sankar, Paneerselvam, Ashok Kumar, Das, Ashok Kumar. 2012. Association between cardiac autonomic function, oxidative stress and inflammatory response in impaired fasting glucose subjects: cross-sectional study, PloS one, 7(7):e41889. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0041889; PMid:22860025 PMCid:PMC3409206