- Optimization of Pathogenetic Therapy of Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease in Children
Optimization of Pathogenetic Therapy of Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease in Children
SOVREMENNAYA PEDIATRIYA.2017.4(84):86-90; doi 10.15574/SP.2017.84.86
Boiarskaia L. N., Potapenko S. V.
Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine
Objective — to increase the efficacy of pathogenetic therapy of gastrooesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in children and adolescents. Based on the results of the examination, children with GERD were administrated Magne B6 in the combined therapy. It was shown that Magne B6 in children with GERD increased the efficiency of treatment of the main pathology and eliminated extraesophageal cardiac manifestations.
Key words: gastrooesophageal reflux disease, children, magnesium deficiency.
1. Boiarska LM, Ivanova KO, Kravets LV, Levchuk TO. (2014). Peculiarities of heart rate variability on children with gastroesophageal reflux disease. Zaporozhsky meditsinsky zhurnal. 2(83): 39-43.
2. Saltikova GV. (2011). Out of esophageal manifestations of gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd) in children. Sovremennaya pediatriya. 4 (38): 147.
3. Zagorskiy SE, Korzhik AV, Fursa TYu, Pechkovskaya EV. (2013). Epidemiological aspects of gastroesophageal reflux disease in children in the conditions of large industrial city. Eksperimentalnaya i klinicheskaya gastroenterologiya. 5: 17-22.
4. Kryuchko TO, Nesina IM. (2013). Features of extraesophageal manifestations of gastroesophageal reflux disease in children. Zdorovie rebenka. 4(47): 16-19.