- Optimization approaches accouchement women with pregnancy using medical assisted reproductive technologies
Optimization approaches accouchement women with pregnancy using medical assisted reproductive technologies
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.4(120):123–126; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.120.123
Goncharuk N. P., Kovyda N. R.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after PL Shupika, Kyiv
Kyiv City Maternity Hospital №1
The objective: to analyze the approaches to delivery of women with pregnancy after the application of curative programs of assisted reproductive technologies (ART).
Patients and methods. In the process of the study, the approaches to the choice of the method of delivery of women after the application of ART were studied and analyzed. To achieve this goal, women were divided into two groups: the 1-st group – women after ART (2005-2009), whose delivery was performed in a conventional way, their number was 132 women; the 2-nd group – women after ART (2010-2014), whose delivery was performed according to the developed algorithm, their number was 162 women giving birth.
Results. The comparative characteristics of the two groups established that the delivery of women after the use of assisted reproductive technologies (ART), which gave birth through the natural birth canal, in 70% ended with physiological labor. This trend indicates that the delivery of women after ART through the natural birth canal is one of the concepts for a significant reduction in the percentage of cesarean section (CS) in the hospital.
Conclusion. To determine the optimal method of delivery in patients after ART, first of all, it is necessary to take into account the etiologic factor of infertility and the features of the course of pregnancy, and not the presence of an ART program in the history, as indications for the planned CS.
Key words: auxiliary reproductive technologies, cesarean section.
1. Goida. Handbook on reproductive health. 2004:128.
2. Dakhno FW, Yuzko OM. 2011. Assisted reproductive technology infertility treatment. Tutorial ed.:339.
3. Bogatyrev RV. 2013. Annual report on public health, sanitary and epidemiological situation and results of the healthcare system of Ukraine. 2012:88-108.
4. Order of the Ministry of Health of 15.12.2003. 582 «On approval of clinical protocols for obstetric and gynecological care»
5. Vdovichenko JP, Goncharuk NP. 2013. Dynamics frequency caesarean sections if extragenital as indications for operative delivery. Health women 2(78):108-111.
6. Dankovych NA, Vorobej-Vyhovska VN. 2013. Causes and forms besplodyya. Modern Opportunities diagnosis and treatment. Health women 3(79):192-197.