- Kawasaki disease in children. Peculiarities of diagnosis and treatment (lecture)
Kawasaki disease in children. Peculiarities of diagnosis and treatment (lecture)
SOVREMENNAYA PEDIATRIYA.2017.3(83):38-44; doi 10.15574/SP.2017.83.38
Bereghnoy V. V., Sovtus K. M., Bondarets Y. I.
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev, Ukraine
The article describes the modern views on the epidemiology, etiopathogenesis, clinical picture, diagnosis and treatment of Kawasaki disease. Kawasaki disease is a systemic disease with an acute course, which occurs mainly in children up to 5 years. The clinical pattern of disease resembles an infectious process, but on the basis of morphological changes it is referred to vasculitides, mainly affecting the blood vessels of medium caliber, and most often the coronary vessels. Kawasaki disease is a clinical diagnosis. The infusion of intravenous human immunoglobulin is using in treatment of the pathology.
Key words: Kawasaki Disease, children, adolescents, epidemiology, pathogenesis, clinic, diagnostics, treatment.
1. Berezhnyi VV, Herman OB. (2015). Khvoroba Takaiasu. Sovremennaya pediatriya. 8(72): 34-40.
2. Chernyshova LI, Volokha AP, Kostiuchenko LV et al. (2013). Dytiacha imunolohiia. Pidruchnyk. Za red prof LI Chernyshovoi, AP Volokhy. Kyiv, VSV «Medytsyna»: 657—660.
3. Maydannik VG, Mityuraeva-Korneyko IA. (2015). Bolezn Kavasaki v detskom vozraste. Nauchnoe izdanie. Kiev, Logos.
4. Maydannik VG. (2015). Sovremennyie predstavleniya o bolezni Kavasaki u detey. Mezhdunarodnyiy zhurn pediatrii, akusherstva i ginekol. 7: 46—56.