- Genital endometriosis at women a hypothyrosis: pathogenesis, tactics of treatment and prophylaxis of recurrence
Genital endometriosis at women a hypothyrosis: pathogenesis, tactics of treatment and prophylaxis of recurrence
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.2(118):88–90; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.118.88
Lysenko B. M.
Scientific-practical center of preventive and clinical medicine of State administration,
National medical Academy of postgraduate education P. L. Shupik MH of Ukraine, Kiev
The objective: rising of efficiency of treatment of genital endometriosis in combination with hypothyrosis and depression of frequency of recurrence on the basis of improvement and introduction of algorithm diagnostic, medical prophylactical and rehabilitational actions with use of modern endoscopic technologies and medicamental correction.
Patients and methods. Аt first was carried out the analysis of frequency of extragenital pathology at 789 patients with an internal genital endometriosis, then we surveyed 110 patients who received conservative and 100 patients – expeditious treatment. Research methods: clinical, laboratory, tool, functional, morphological and statistical.
Results. Аt women with various forms of genital endometriosis obligatory inspection of funcshionale condition of thyroid gland, the endocrinologic and immunologic status is necessary; at vibor of a method of expeditious treatment of women with genital endometriosis and hypothyrosis the preference should be given to endoscopic and vaginal techniques, and also organ-preserving volume; for postoperative aftertreatment of women with genital endometriosis and hypothyrosis the preference should be given to hormonal therapy, courses not less 6 months.
Conclusion. Introduction of the received results will allow to increase efficiency of treatment of genital endometriosis as is conservative, and operative that increases quality of life of women.
Key words: genital endometriosis, hypothyrosis, pathogenesis, treatment.
1. Kokhanevich EV. 2008. Topical issues of gynecology. Kiev, «Book plus»:161.
2. Beale IA. 2009. Clinical-morfological and immunohistochemical features of an expression of receptors of estrogens and Progesteronum at leiomyoma, an endometriosis and their combination. Pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology 1:106-108.
3. Adamyan LV. 2011. Background diseases of genital endometriosis. Modern technologies in diagnostics and treatment gynecologic patology 3:96-97.
4. Besedin VN. 2010. Features of pathogenesis of genital endometriosis. Pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology 3:76-82.
5. Monga E. 2013. Gynecology from ten teachers. Medical information agency 17:328.
6. Kundina NV. 2010. An endometriosis at young women. Modern preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic technologies in clinic of children's gynecology. Womens Health 1:71-72.
7. Politova AK. 2011. Pathogenetic low-invasive surgical treatment of patients with an endometriosis. Modern technologies in diagnostics and treatment gynecologic patology 3:187-188.
8. Senchuk AYa. 2012. Some features of an internal endometriosis. Theses of reports ІХ congress of world Federation of Ukrainian medical society. К:133.