- Dynamics of indicators of hemostatic system as prognostic criteria consequences of ART programs
Dynamics of indicators of hemostatic system as prognostic criteria consequences of ART programs
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2016.5(111):165–170; doi 10.15574/HW.2016.111.165
S. Zhuk, V. Vorobey-Vykhivska
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev, Ukraine
The article deals with the insurense of haemostatic system on the ART result.
The objective: of the study was to establish the relationships between the state of hemostasis in dynamics during the ART program and its results.
Patients and methods. The study involved 130 women who underwent infertility treatment through IVF. The dynamics of hemostasis indicators for ART programs is investigated.
Results. The trend to a hypercoagulable state in women with failed attempts of IVF is fined. Risk factors ART failure due to hemostasis disorders is established.
Conclusions. The evolution of the hemostatic system is an important prognostic criteria on the outcome of ART programs. The lack of signs of a hypercoagulable state can be considered a prerequisite for pregnancy. Dynamic monitoring of hemostasis within ART programs will take timely measures on correction of the hemostatic system and to some extent influence the effects of treatment.
Key words: infertility, hemostasis, assisted reproductive technology.
1. Kaminsky V, Yuzko A, Dakhno FW, Yuzko TA, Bulavenko OV, Vityuk AD. 2011. Assisted reproductive technology infertility treatment. Textbook. Kyiv.
2. Musienko AV, Dakhno FV. 2007. Modern reproductive technologies: achievements and prospects in the treatment of infertility. Здоров’я України 18/1:81-82.
3. Shchedrin RN, Yavorovskaya KA, Fanchenko ND. 2012. Role in Implementation эndokrynnыh factors vspomohatelnыh reproduktyvnыh technology. Moscow, "MEDpress-inform".
4. Yuzko OM, Kaminskyy VV, Onischuk OD, Aleshin GM, Leska NY, Rudenko NG, Yuzko TA. 2008. Assisted reproductive technology in the treatment of infertility in Ukraine. Жіночий лікар 2:6.
5. Yuzko A, Rudenko NG. State and perspectives of development of assisted reproductive technology infertility treatment in Ukraine. Electronic resource: http://lv.bsmu.edu.ua/sanitarno-prosvitnicka- robota-kafedr-universitetu / statti-vistupi-na-teleba – 28.07.2012
6. Yuzko AM, Yuzko TA. 2009. Overcoming infertility using reproductive technologies. Медицинские аспекты здоровья женщины:3(20).
7. Bassem Refaat Ectopic pregnancy secondary to in vitro fertilisation-embryo transfer: pathogenic mechanisms and management strategies Bassem Refaat, Elizabeth Dalton, William L Ledger Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2015; 13: 30. Published online 2015 April 12. http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s12958-015-0025-0; PMid:25884617 PMCid:PMC4403912
8. Maya N. Mascarenhas National, Regional, and Global Trends in Infertility Prevalence Since 1990: A Systematic Analysis of 277 Health Surveys Maya N. Mascarenhas, Seth R. Flaxman, Ties Boerma,4 Sheryl Vanderpoel, and Gretchen A. Stevens PLoS Med. 2012 Dec; 9(12): e1001356. Published online 2012 Dec 18. http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1001356; PMid:23271957 PMCid:PMC3525527
9. Rachel C. Snow Sexual and reproductive health: Progress and outstanding needs Rachel C. Snow, Laura Laski, Massy Mutumba Glob Public Health. 2015 February 7; 10(2): 149–173. Published online 2015 January 2. doi: 10.