- A clinical case of tuberculous cervical lymphadenitis in a 10-year-old boy
A clinical case of tuberculous cervical lymphadenitis in a 10-year-old boy
SOVREMENNAYA PEDIATRIYA.2017.4(84):120-123; doi 10.15574/SP.2017.84.120
Kornienko G. V., Dmitryakov V. A., Svekatun V. N., Mihalchuk A. I.
Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine
Zaporozhye City Multifield Children's Hospital No. 5, Ukraine
Zaporozhye Regional Clinical Children's Hospital, Ukraine
A clinical case of tuberculous cervical lymphadenitis in a school-aged child is represented in the article. The attention of pediatricians is focused on the detailed, results-oriented tuberculosis medical history taking to determine the probable tubercular contact in patients with signs of lymphadenitis.
Key words: children, lymphadenitis, tuberculosis
1. Goncharov YaP, Sidorova LL. (2011). Differential diagnosis in generalized lymphadenopathy Terapiya. 9: 66-70.
2. Zaykov SV. (2012). Differential diagnosis of lymphadenopathy syndrome. Klinichna imunologiya. Alergologiya. Infektologiya. 4: 20-23.
3. Zhurilo IP, Cherkun AV, Latyishov KV, Kirillova TV, Inozemtsev IN, Buslaev AI. (2012). Postvaccinal BCG complications in pediatric surgery. Xirurgiya dytyachogo viku. 4(37): 70-74.
4. Teryohina TV, Baronova OD, Moiseeva NN. (2011). The effectiveness of using Diaskintest in the Stavropol Territory children. Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference «The improvement of medical care for tuberculosis patients». StP: 387-388.
5. Tereshenko SYu. (2011). Peripheral lymphadenopathy in children: differential diagnosis. Part 1. General information. Local lymphadenopathy. Consilium medicum. Pediatriya. 3: 91-98.
6. Slogotskaya LV, Litvinov VI, Filippov AV et al. (2010). The sensitivity of a new skin test (Diaskintest) with the tuberculosis infection in children and adolescents. TuberkulYoz i bolezni lyogkih. 1: 10-15.