- The analysis of abdominal delivery cases at labor activity anomalies
The analysis of abdominal delivery cases at labor activity anomalies
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.6(122):103–106; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.122.103
Vdovichenko Yu. P., Goncharuk N. P., Gurzhenko Е. Yu.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education PL Shupika, Kyiv
Kyiv City Maternity Hospital № 1
The objective: analysis of the frequency of cesarean sections, their structure according to the indications from the mother; study of the dynamics of the frequency of cesarean sections in case of abnormalities of labor activity (ALA) as indications for operative delivery on the basis of Kyiv City Maternity Hospital No. 1 for 2001-2011.
Patients and methods. During the study, the frequency of cesarean sections in general, the frequency of urgent cesarean sections, the structure of cesarean sections according to the indications from the mother's side, the frequency of cesarean sections in ALA were studied and analyzed, and the dynamics of the cesarean section rate in ARP as well as one of the main indications with Mother's side. The history of the delivery of labor was used, which culminated in the abdominal route.
Results. An increase in the level of cesarean sections was noted. The number of urgent cesarean sections is gradually decreasing. There has been a significant reduction in the incidence of cesarean sections in anomalies of labor, which are not amenable to drug treatment.
Conclusion. The professional management of births, adequate justified use of medicines, the use of modern medical means in practice, an objective assessment of the obstetrical situation, cardiotocoagraphic support, timely and adequate use of epidural analgesia positively influenced the increase in the number of deliveries through the natural birth canal, which is a priority in the professional activity of the obstetrician-gynecologist.
Key words: caesarian section, anomalies of labor activity.
1. Duhin AO. 2005. Reproduktivnoe zdorove zhenschin posle hirurgicheskogo lecheniya ginekologicheskih zabolevaniy. Diss. d-ra med. nauk. M:335.
2. Kir RM. 2006. Mif ob idealnoy chastote kesareva secheniya: kommentariy i istoricheskaya perspektiva. Meditsinskie aspektyi zdorovya zhenschiny 3 (3).
3. Kurtser MA, Porohovoy VO, Kapranov SA, Gnetetskaya VA. 2007. Vyisokie tehnologii v akusherskoy praktike. Sovremennyie tehnologii v diagnostike i lechenii ginekologicheskih zabolevaniy: 520–521.
4. Lepihov SV. 2010. Kriterii rodorazresheniya kesarevyim secheniem: pokazaniya i posledstviya. AktualnI problemi suchasnoYi meditsini 9;4:53–55.
5. Logutova LS. 1996. Optimizatsiya kesareva secheniya. Meditsinskie i sotsialnyie aspekty. Avtoref. diss. d-ra med. nauk. M:48.
6. Savitskiy GA, Savitskiy AG. 2003. Biomehanika fiziologicheskoy i patologicheskoy rodovoy shvatki. SPb, ELBI:287.
7. Sidorova IS, Makarov IO, Oveshnikova TZ i dr. 2000. Sovremennyie printsipyi vedeniya rodov pri slabosti rodovoy deyatelnosti. Akusherstvo i ginekologiya 5:22–26.
8. Chernuha EA, Komissarova LM, Puchko TK i dr. 2001. Vedenie rodov vyisokogo riska. Ross. med. zhurnal 1:26–31.
9. Frolova OG, Nikolaeva EI, Ryabinkina IN. 2007. Organizatsiya pervichnoy akushersko-ginekologicheskoy pomoschi v usloviyah reformirovaniya zdravoohraneniya. Akusherstvo i ginekologiya 3:59–60.
10. Albers LL. 1999. The duration of labor in healthy women. J. Perinatol. 19;2:114–119.
11. Alvarez H, Caldeyro-Barcia R. 1954. The normal and abnormal contractility of the uterus during labor. Gynaecologue Basel. 138:198–212.
12. Hudson CA, Lуpez Bernal A. 2016, Dec. Phosphorylation of proteins during human myometrial contractions. A phosphoproteomic approach. Biochem Biophys Res Commun.: 84–91.
13. Salim R, Nachum Z, Moscovici R, Lavee M, Shalev E. 2005. Continuous compared with intermittent epidural infusion on progress of labor and patient satisfaction. Obstet. Gynecol. 106;2:301–306. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.AOG.0000171109.53832.8d; PMid:16055579